Advanced data visualization with R [on Zoom]
Thu, Apr 30, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Number of available spots
This course will focused on advanced graphics and tables in R. This includes animating plots, using packages to neatly extract regression results, and interactive plotting.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to
- create more complex graphs with the
ggplot2package, including reording of classes
- understand different methods how to combine multiple graphs into one
- know how to display the results of statistical models as graphs
- know who to animate graphs
- know how to create interactive graphs
Prerequisites: Knowledge from our workshop “Introduction to Data Science with R” and “Introduction to Data Visualization with R” or equivalent.
To participate, please register below. Shortly before the event starts, you will receive a Zoom link for the workshop.
The workshop will take about 2 hours with a short break in-between. The instructor is Tim Elrick.
If you are a McGill student, faculty or staff member, please use your McGill e-mail address.
Bookings are closed for this event.